Girls Rule Boys Drool!

Girls Rule Boys Drool!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party

Today we got to go to a Halloween party!!! It was the funnest!! We got to paint pumpkins and we got to do a pinata. Then we did a word search!! Then we did doughnuts on a string. We also did Bobbing for Apples!!!! And best of all it was a costume party!! What I painted for a pumpkin was an softball face, and Utah Utes. For the pinata I had to go last!! There was NO candy!!! For bobbing for apples and doughnuts on a string the older ones were first!!

THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girls! I love this blog! And guess what? I blog ALL the time! So make sure and leave me a comment. I love that you are doing this. Maybe I will have to have Allie start one. Hers would probably be more interesting than mine! I'll be checking in often! Love you guys! Nicole

    ReplyDelete